ASR Construction UK Ltd aims to;
We are committed to complying with the “The Site Waste Management Regulations 2008” by ensuring that:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
- Accept responsibility for the harmful effects its operations have on both the local and global environment and is committed to reducing them.
- The company will measure its impact on the environment and set targets for ongoing improvement.
- The Company will comply with all relevant environmental legislation.
- The Company will implement a training program for its staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company’s performance.
- The Company will encourage the adoption of similar principles by its suppliers.